2018 Reading Challenge: 10 books read!
I have finished my first ten books of the year! Here they are:
1. Hate To Want You (Forbidden Hearts #1) by Alisha Rai. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary/Erotic. 5 stars.
2. Wrong To Need You (Forbidden Hearts #2) by Alisha Rai. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary/Erotic. 4 stars.
3. Waiting On You (Blue Heron #3) by Kristan Higgins. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary/Small Town. 3 stars.
4. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Cultural/Korea/Japan/1930s/WWII. 3 stars.
5. The Color Purple by Alice Walker. Fiction/Classics/Historical Fiction/American South/African-American lit. 4 stars.
6. Sex With Kings: 500 Years of Adultery, Power, Rivalry, and Revenge by Eleanor Herman. Nonfiction/History/European History/Royals/Biography. 3 stars.
7. A Wrinkle In Time (Time Quintet #1) by Madeleine L'Engle. Fiction/Classics/Children's Fiction/Sci-Fi and Fantasy. 4 stars.
8. His Perfect Partner (Matched To Perfection #1) by Priscilla Oliveras. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary. 3 stars.
9. Tessa & Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Gold by Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir as told to Steve Milton. Nonfiction/Biography/Memoir/Sports/Athletes/Figure Skating. 3 stars.
10. At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe by Tsh Oxenreider.
Nonfiction/Travel/Memoir. 4 stars.