2015 Reading Challenge: Goal Met!
Here is the last bunch of books I read to meet my goal:
31. The Best Man (Blue Heron #1) by Kristan Higgins. Romance/Contemporary/Humor. 4 stars.
32. The Perfect Match (Blue Heron #2) by Kristan Higgins. Romance/Contemporary/Humor. 4 stars.
33. Nagasaki: Life After Nuclear War by Susan Southard. Non-fiction/History/World War II/Japan. 5
34. Magic Flutes by Eva Ibbotson. Historical romance/fairy tale/Young Adult/Vienna/1920s. 3 stars.
35. Writing Your Family History by Gill Blanchard. Non-fiction/How-to/Writing/Genealogy. 3 stars.
36. Affected by Randi Lee. Dystopian/Post-apocalyptic. 5 stars.
37. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Thriller/Mystery. 3 stars.
38. Root of Unity by SL Huang. Sci-fi/Adventure/Action. 5 stars. Review.
39. Lies Told in Silence by M.K. Tod. Historical fiction/WWI/France. 4 stars.
40. The Scarlet Kimono (Kumashiro Saga #1) by Christina Courtenay. Historical romance/Adventure/17th century/Japan. 4 stars. Review.
41. The Gilded Fan (Kumashiro Saga #2) by Christina Courtenay. Historical romance/Adventure/17th century/Japan/England. 4 stars.
42. The Jade Lioness (Kumashiro Saga #3) by Christina Courtenay. Historical romance/Adventure/17th century/Japan. 4 stars.