31. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. Nonfiction/ Psychology/Self Help/Social Sciences/Introversion. 4 stars.
32. Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter. Nonfiction/Theater/Musicals/Creation of/History. 4 stars.
33. Gmorning, Gnight! Little Pep Talks For Me and You by Lin-Manuel Miranda, illustrated by Jonny Sun. Nonfiction/Poetry/Tweets/Illustrated. 4 stars.
36. Cibi: Simple Japanese-Inspired Meals To Share With Family and Friends by Meg and Zenta Tanaka. Nonfiction/Cookbook/Food/Japanese. 4 stars.
37. Lighting The Flames: A Hanukkah Story by Sarah Wendell. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary Romance/Jewish/Novella. 3 stars.
38. The Phantom Tree by Nicola Cornick. Fiction/Historical/Fantasy/Time Travel/Time Slip/Women's Fiction/Romantic Elements/Tudors. 4 stars.