Also, one other book-related thing: the first time my name is printed in a paperback, y'all. I bought the Full Dark paperback on Amazon and it arrived on Wednesday.
And now, on with the reading challenge: 30 down, 5 to go.
21. Asians in Britain: 400 Years of History by Rozina Visram. Nonfiction/History/Indian history/British history. 3 stars.
22. The Girl He Left Behind (Mills & Boon Indian Author Collection) by Shilpa Suraj. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary/India. 3 stars.
23. Butterfly Swords (Tang Dynasty #1) by Jeannie Lin. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Action and Adventure/China/Ancient China. 4 stars.
25. The Turncoat (Renegades of the Revolution #1) by Donna Thorland. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Romantic Elements/Espionage/American history/American Revolution. 2 stars.
28. Hamilton's Battalion: A Trio of Romances by Rose Lerner, Courtney Milan, and Alyssa Cole. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Eighteenth Century/Nineteenth Century/American/American Revolution/LGBT/Anthology/Novella. 5 stars
29. I, Eliza Hamilton by Susan Holloway Scott. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Fictional Biography/American history/Eighteenth Century. 3 stars.
30. Beyond Heaving Bosoms: The Smart Bitches' Guide to Romance Novels by Sarah Wendell and Candy Tan. Nonfiction/Romance/Writing/Genre Writing/Humor. 3 stars.