I'm still in the middle of two 500 page+ nonfiction history books, but I have finished twenty books total! Also, I think I hit a spate of pretty covers, so there they are below. As always, I'm linking to my reviews.
What are you reading?
11. Here Be Dragons (Welsh Princes #1) by Sharon Kay Penman. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Fictional Biography/Medieval/England/Wales. 4 stars.
12. An Extraordinary Union (Loyal League #1) by Alyssa Cole. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/American Civil War. 5 stars.
13. A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock #1) by Sherry Thomas. Fiction/Mystery/Historical/Retellings/England. 2 stars.
14. No Rest For the Wicked by Krystal Jane Ruin. Fiction/Fantasy/Superntaural/ParanormalNew Adult/Young Adult/Contemporary. 5 stars
15. The Girl With the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys #2) by Julia Quinn. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Georgian/American Revolution/America. 4 stars.
18. The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera. Fiction/Young Adult/Contemporary/ New York City. 3 stars.
20. Act Like It (London Celebrities #1) by Lucy Parker. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary Romance/London.