11. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler. Fictional biography/Historical Fiction/1920s/1930s. 3 stars. Review.
12. The Crack-Up by F. Scott Fitzgerald, edited by Edmund Wilson. Personal Essays/Letters/Writers' Notes/Writing. 3 stars.
13. Black Rain by Masuji Ibuse. Historical fiction/Journalistic fiction/WWII/Japanese literature/Translated from Japanese. 5 stars. Review.
14. Mischief and Mistletoe by Mary Jo Putney, Jo Beverley, Joanna Bourne, Patricia Rice, Nicola Cornick, Anne Gracie, Susan King, Cara Elliot. Short Stories/Anthology/Historical Romance/Christmas/Regency. 4 stars.
15. Oleander Girl by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Contemporary/Coming of Age/Mystery/India. 4 stars. Review.
16. The Lady Most Likely: A Novel in Three Parts by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway. Historical Romance/Regency/Author Collaborations. 3 stars.
17. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngoszi Adichie. Contemporary/Adult/Literary Fiction/Nigeria/Race. 4 stars. Review.
18. The Outlandish Companion: (Revised and Updated): Companion to Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, and Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon. Companion Piece to the Outlander series/Essays/Notes/Writing. 3 stars.
19. Too Dangerous For a Lady (Company of Rogues #16) by Jo Beverley. Historical Romance/Regency. 2 stars. Review.
20. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Classics/ English Literature/ Gothic Romance. 4 stars. Review.
What's everyone reading now, besides the A to Z Challenge blog posts?